Cornerstone Technical Group, Inc. is an industrial automation solutions provider increasing return on investment and flexibility for customers by specifying, supplying and supporting the use of high-tech motion control, sensing and process control solutions.
Introducing the New Falcon X3+ Mobile Computer
The Falcon™ X3+ mobile computer delivers the ultimate in ruggedness, ergonomics, computing and data capture technologies, while providing a tailored solution for demanding environments needing real-time transaction visibility.
The Falcon X3+ mobile computer offers these NEW benefits:
- XLR 2D Imager, scans more than 30 ft. away.
- Scanning performance improved for laser and Standard 2D imager.
- Now more rugged: IP65 and extreme tumble testCorning® Gorilla® Glass 3 scan window to eliminate scratched windows.
- WiFi is now dual band 802.11n for much higher data throughput.
- VGA touchscreen on all WEHH models; QVGA for Win CE for legacy support.
- Camera now included on all WEHH models.
- Faster processor and 1GB Flash memory now standard.
Kollmorgen's new IP69K rated AKMH™ servo motor is constructed to provide long-life and trouble free operation, even with daily exposure to chemical cleaning agents and high-pressure wash-downs.
An innovative vented cable design prevents ingress of water or cleaning agents into the motor during heating and cooling cycles and extend the life of the motor even in the toughest environments. The AKMH requires no additional protection and can be sanitized without covering or removal from the machine. The AKMH conforms to EHEDG, NSF, BISSC, and 3-A design guidelines.
Key benefits of AKMH™ clean design
- Reduces risk of food recall
- Reduces cleaning time
- Increases reliability in wash-down applications
ABB is a leading supplier of industrial robots, modular manufacturing systems and service.
A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety.
ABB has installed more than 200,000 robots worldwide.