ABB is a leading supplier of industrial robots, modular manufacturing systems and service. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. ABB has installed more than 200,000 robots worldwide.
- Multiple styles of robots Including:
- 6-Axis Articulating
- 4-Axis Articulating (Palletizing)
- 4-Axis Parallel
- Payloads from 3 kg to 500 kg.
- Reaches to over 3 meters.
- RobotStudio software for simulation and offline programming.
- Equipment and Accessories for many applications including:
- Arc Welding
- Press Automation
- Robotic Washer & Deburr Systems
- Spot Welding
- Material Handling
- Track Motion
- Motor and Gear Units
- Vision Systems
- Painting Equipment
- Workpiece Positioners
- Palletizing Grippers
- Force Control Function Packages
Datalogic's PowerScan industrial handheld readers are data collection's definitive example of ruggedness and durability. Often imitated, but never rivaled, the PowerScan products rise above the fray with their outstanding performance and unyielding reliability.
Datalogic's mobile computers includes pocket-sized to full-alpha-keyboard hand-held devices, industrial PDAs, pistol-grip terminals, Vehicle Mounted computers and a very complete choice of middle-ware SW solutions, which guarantee our partners and end users the highest level of compatibility and openness to industry standards.